My ULib/ULX versions (run "ulx version" in console):
- ULib v2.61d (10/26/16)
- ULX v3.71d (11/12/16)
Game mode(s) I am having this problem on:
To start off, the problem i'm having is that even though i install everything properly, ULib
and another addon called URM
, the URM does not show up in the ulx menu.
This has also happened with URS, showing me the same problem.
I haven't found this problem anywhere else, except from the other way around, where the URM addon was causing problems for the ULX menu, such as bans.
I have no idea why this is happening, and i have made sure that every addon except those 3 was uninstalled / removed.
(I'm not getting any lua errors.)
Here are some screenshots..
- The ULX menu without the URM showing up: http://i.imgur.com/aRQ9fEi.png
- The addons list: http://i.imgur.com/jvlVb18.png
I've tried everything and i'm looking for help..
- In-case this topic has already been discussed, please tell me where i can find a solution.
Thank you for reading.
(If i've said anything that has an obvious solution, sorry, i'm kinda new to this :s)