ULX

Author Topic: I Accidentally Deleted My ULX Folders /// PLEASE HELP  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Carterotomy5

I Accidentally Deleted My ULX Folders /// PLEASE HELP
« on: January 03, 2017, 05:02:13 PM »
I was working on my Gmod Server in the folders, I accidentally broke my staff ranks but I SO close to resolving it then, of course I deleted my folder when I though I was getting rid of my other folder. (I have 2 folders one that says ULX-ULIB because having them in the same folder takes up less space and so i also had one called ULX-ULIB CUSTOM JOBS -I was trying to get it of it because i was going to start new jobs- and then i ended up getting rid of ULX and ULIB) I've tryed things that i though would help like going to my server host (Host Havoc) and deleting the ULX and ULIB and reinstalling, i'll be honest its kinda stupid that I only really though of one thing but the things is, know that there gone i have no staff ranks that work, like i have user and admin and superadmin from what i remember, and superadmin does not let me do anything, no commands, not one at any staff rank, but superadmin lets you do everything else but like i said just does not show commands when i do "!menu", So clearly i've screwed up big and I just need some help right now, please help because i can't add the Staff Ranks that i need to right now. >:( >:( :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: I Accidentally Deleted My ULX Folders /// PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 07:04:40 PM »
I'm sorry but we can't help you if you didn't make backups of your original working data we have little idea from the conscious stream of information you've given to us what your problem may be but we will have to recommend following the following FAQ answers in order, if the first Factory Resetting ULX/ULib Installation doesn't work then try moving on to the next How do I make myself admin? (3 simple foolproof methods) and then if those can't or don't help then How do I uninstall ULX/ULib? and reinstall in TWO separate addons folders as combining them into one folder DOES NOT save space and makes updating difficult which may actually cause issues if one got updated but not another then scrambled code could happen oh and you didn't answer the nice little template we have when posting new topics in this section so we have no further ideas because you didn't answer important questions but instead erased them
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline roastchicken

• Respected Community Member
  • I write code
Re: I Accidentally Deleted My ULX Folders /// PLEASE HELP
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:10:27 PM »
I'm sorry but we can't help you if you didn't make backups of your original working data we have little idea from the conscious stream of information you've given to us what your problem may be but we will have to recommend following the following FAQ answers in order, if the first Factory Resetting ULX/ULib Installation doesn't work then try moving on to the next How do I make myself admin? (3 simple foolproof methods) and then if those can't or don't help then How do I uninstall ULX/ULib? and reinstall in TWO separate addons folders as combining them into one folder DOES NOT save space and makes updating difficult which may actually cause issues if one got updated but not another then scrambled code could happen oh and you didn't answer the nice little template we have when posting new topics in this section so we have no further ideas because you didn't answer important questions but instead erased them

Where'd the red go? >:( >:( :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(
Give a man some code and you help him for a day; teach a man to code and you help him for a lifetime.