Author Topic: ulx adduser  (Read 2516 times)

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
ulx adduser
« on: August 25, 2007, 11:28:41 AM »
I'm sorry if this issue has been addressed, but I looked and couldn't find anything.

I am using the SVN version 2.20 and one of the new features is that when a user is added to a usergroup it updates without the need to reconnect. This works when adding someone to the admin group, but doesnt work with custom groups. Is this working as intended, or a bug?

example for clarity... I add someone to a 'goldmember' or 'member' gorup, they still have to reconnect before teh change is shown.. however, I add someone to the superadmin group.. the change is shown instantly like the change notes suggest.

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
Re: ulx adduser
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 03:57:50 AM »
I don't know for sure exactly, but when I had this on my server all you had to do is have the person die and respawn.
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: ulx adduser
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 05:37:40 AM »
This topic already exists, http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,1197.0.html

Locking and moving thread.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.