Author Topic: Question regarding the '!' operator  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Doodle

Question regarding the '!' operator
« on: November 30, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »
Hi All

Great admin plugin may I begin, however I was wonder is it possible to change the ! operator to something different say / instead?

I ask because I'm running both sourcemod and ULX, sourcemod for bans and kicks because it's synced with my clans sourcebans data base, ideally I'd like SM to run ! and ULX to run / so like /jail doodle etc.

I've looked through the config files can't seem to find anything suggesting you can change it..

Thanks All

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Question regarding the '!' operator
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 11:19:32 AM »
Not easily, no. You'd have to modify each command you want changed. Try replacing all occurrences of "! with "/ -- that should do what you want.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Doodle

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 11:26:16 AM »
Not easily, no. You'd have to modify each command you want changed. Try replacing all occurrences of "! with "/ -- that should do what you want.
Sorry if this is glaringly obvious but how does one change each command to have / infront?

I though it might be misc_registered.txt file in the garrysmod/data/ulib folder but that lists all commands as 'ulx kick' for example not '!kick'...

thanks again for the help it's appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 11:47:46 AM by Doodle »

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 05:05:00 PM »
Scattered all over the ulx addon within the lua files.
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly