Author Topic: PAC and ULX not playing nice.  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Insano-Man

• A leader among mice.
    • Gatorspin Industries Forums
PAC and ULX not playing nice.
« on: June 29, 2010, 12:28:51 AM »
Code: [Select]
DataStreamClient Decoding Error: lua\includes\modules\glon.lua:238: Invalid number at 512! ("d image") (operation 1)
...is the error I get when I try to run the Player Appearance Customizer (Warning: OP is extremely image-heavy) alongside ULX. I've done some testing and each time I tried with the two together, PAC refused to work. ULX functions fine, but having it installed means that PAC won't. When the two aren't together, the error vanishes and PAC will function the way it's supposed to.

Something odd is that I've had this problem for a couple of days now and it's been somewhat intermittent up until this night. Sometimes, PAC would work with ULX (however, I'd still get datastream errors), other times, it'd fail. However, after some tinkering with other addons in an attempt to correct this issue, it's become fairly consistent.

Now, I'm not quite sure who's in the position to fix this or whose responsibility it is, so I went ahead and posted my problem in the PAC thread, as well.

I'm using the SVN version of ULX. Any ideas?

Edit: Alright, now this is very strange. The error seems to come back and go away when I choose maps other than Flatgrass, regardless of whether the two are together or not. I'm going to have to do a more thorough investigation tomorrow, any input is welcome.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 01:04:57 AM by Insano-Man »
Why is everyone staring at me?

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: PAC and ULX not playing nice.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:51:31 AM »
Datastream is known to be broken right now. Not a whole lot you can do about it, unfortunately.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.