Author Topic: JrocksBuild.com | 24/7 REVOLUTION - PAC3 - EXPRESSION ADV 2  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Jimjim135

JrocksBuild.com | 24/7 REVOLUTION - PAC3 - EXPRESSION ADV 2
« on: February 21, 2016, 02:43:24 PM »

• How often the server is up
24/7. Professionally hosted on a dedicated server.
  • Server homepage
http://jrocksbuild.com
  • IP address (of course!)
sbox.jrocksbuild.com
  • Max slots, reserved slots
26, 2 for staff. 24 usable.
  • Are you accepting new admins/moderators?
Currently accepting new Moderators, advancement to Admin available. A more comprehensive application and selection process will be introduced on the website within the coming weeks.
  • A list of addons on the server
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164088985 *ULX, URestrict, ULib, and UTime of course!

JrocksBuild is a unique Gmod experience. Although this server is relatively new, I bring forth years of Gmod hosting experience (since roughly 2009) and have been using Ulysses products since then. The goal of this server is to provide an awesome sandbox experience that is both lightweight and powerful. We have many addons, tools, and a non-stock map. No cars packs or access to the workshop dupes. We listen to what the players want and continue to grow because of that.

We offer many tools available to players because we want them to craft things that take full advantage of our map and what it has to offer. Our loading time is really short because we don't use ugly mega-sized packs from the workshop and our map only takes 7 seconds to download.

Come stop by sometime, we'd love to have you...

GameTracker: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/206.221.182.144:27015

*GameTracker banner added*
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 09:19:37 PM by MrPresident »
1*

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: JrocksBuild.com | 24/7 REVOLUTION - PAC3 - EXPRESSION ADV 2
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 03:15:26 PM »
Checked out the server. Not sure if this is the norm so take it with a grain of salt but:

There really wasn't much building going on. Players were spawning weapons (which had been restricted) using advanced dupe and going around killing other players.
Admin just stood there and watched it happen.

Offline Jimjim135

Re: JrocksBuild.com | 24/7 REVOLUTION - PAC3 - EXPRESSION ADV 2
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 03:33:23 PM »
Thanks for stopping by, Mr. President.

We're still working on the fine-tuning the settings of the server and are working to grow our staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. Weapons have recently been an issue we're addressing regarding which ones are available and to whom. I happened to be AFK at that time, which is why it appeared I was standing around. All feedback is appreciate and if you stop by again I assure you it will be a better experience.
1*