Author Topic: Admin powers  (Read 1777 times)

Offline zTRIPPYz

Admin powers
« on: June 26, 2016, 07:32:53 PM »
This sub-forum is only for help or discussion regarding projects created by Team Ulysses. If you are requesting help, please search the forums FIRST to make sure your question has not already been answered. If you still need help, fill in the following information.

My ULib/ULX versions (run "ulx version" in console):
ULib v3.62
ULX v2.52

Game mode(s) I am having this problem on: DarlRP

Lua errors shown in console, if any:
Code: [Select]
<insert errors here>

i want to know how to make it to where when my trial-moderators, moderators, and admins can't use admin commands like noclip, and physgun player while not their specific admin job

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Admin powers
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 08:58:50 PM »
Unless someone comes here with DarkRP experience, you'll likely get better help at the DarkRP forums.
Your question has little to do with ULX, as it's only asking about DarkRP access to group commands (no matter the admin mod controlling those groups, ULX or not)
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: Admin powers
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:56:22 AM »
You can use the ULib Command Called Hook to detect certain commands and then check a player's job inside that hook. Return false to not allow.

http://ulyssesmod.net/docs/files/lua/ulib/shared/defines-lua.html#ULibCommandCalled