Author Topic: UtimeMOO - Server/Global Edition [v1.01]  (Read 7563 times)

Offline Bite That Apple

• Apple Innovations 2010®
    • Fun 4 Everyone Gaming
UtimeMOO - Server/Global Edition [v1.01]
« on: August 31, 2016, 09:02:19 PM »
This addon is currently damaged, and may not work properly. - 1/26/2017

---
Utime Global/Server Edition

This addon was made for communities with two or more servers. It is meant to replace your current utime, if you are already using one. This addon just adds a secondary section for utime, making it count your time spent on a server differently from how long you spent on a community. The way I explained this may be confusing, so feel free to look at the pictures below.
If you were using any utime that was using SQL, high chance is this addon will be able to communicate with your old table, as long as you set it up correctly.

Notice:
I am not the original creator of utime, as that is property of ulx. Nor did I create this version of utimeMOO, as the location of original addon can be located here: http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,5737.0.html
I simply added a new variable for Server and Global.

Please Keep Note:
If you like this addon, I would really appreciate a "Compliment" Karma which is located next to my name. That's how I know you care :)
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Requirements:
Ulx 3.50+
ULib 2.50+
MySQL Database
PHPMyAdmin (Recommended, but not required)

HOW TO USE:
If you are currently using a utime, you need to delete that utime and replace it with mine, otherwise it will not work. If you are not using any other version of utime, then just place this folder in the addons folder, and edit the sv_utime.lua file located in utimeMOO_SQL/lua/autorun folder. Make sure you edit the DATABASE local variables in the sv_utime.lua to the correct information that relates to your mysql database information. Each server will need it's own SERVER_ID variable changed, so don't just copy and paste the entire folder to the next, as then that defeats the entire purpose of downloading this addon. So make sure to change the SERVER_ID variable to correlate to each and every server you have.

FEATURES:
  • Keeps track of players time data for each server, and the entire community as a whole

KNOWN BUGS:
I made this in about 20 minutes, I didn't entirely test every possible thing I could, seeing as it's a simple and easy addon. It worked on my test servers for an hour, so I don't see anything wrong with it at this time.
The only thing I did notice that I could fix, am just too lazy to find out which variable it is, is when you're aiming at someone and the white menu pops up showing you that players time, it looks like I could move all that text down just a tad to allign everything a little better, but it's not really a bug.

Preview:

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:42:46 AM by Bite That Apple »
Quote from: John F. Kennedy 1963
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.

Offline theaoneone

Re: UtimeMOO - Server/Global Edition [v1.01]
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:14:32 AM »
When I replace the utime it didn't use the old utime data. an easier way to explain it did work but for some reason, it didn't use the old utime thing.

Offline theaoneone

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 11:21:58 AM »
Apromote don't work with this utime.

Offline Riotline

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:46:32 PM »
As stated above, APromote doesn't support this UTime and I would like to use APromote with Utime.

Offline Bite That Apple

• Apple Innovations 2010®
    • Fun 4 Everyone Gaming
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 04:41:36 AM »
Utime doesn't work properly actually, there is some glitch on this. I have no idea what's entirely wrong with it right now, and I don't have time to fix it. So right now, this thread will be considered "dead".
Quote from: John F. Kennedy 1963
A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.