ULX

Author Topic: Commands Request  (Read 1342 times)

Offline iViscosity

• Respected Community Member
Commands Request
« on: November 18, 2016, 01:15:02 PM »
So I've been kind of bored lately not knowing what to do, so I thought why not make a post on here and see if there was anyone who wants/needs help or just has a cool idea on a command that I could try to make. I'm not an expert at Lua, but I'm always willing to learn more and I'd like to test my own limits.

If it's okay with everyone, I'd like to just ask, do you have any ideas? What sort of commands/addons should I try to make? Note that I'm not very good at SWEPs or gamemodes, as I've tried making both and it hasn't worked out very well partially due to the fact that like I said I'm not an expert so my knowledge is very limited.

Anywho, let me know!
I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me PM.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Commands Request
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 01:58:50 PM »
Many folks come here asking requests be done.
We often pass them over in posts due to the fact we're not really aimed as a request board as so much as a we'll help you learn it board, and are limited on time.
Perhaps you could look through all the unanswered, or not done for, posts where people ask for stuff in the Off-Topic, Developers Corner, or Suggestions part of the board.
I can't say that any of the ones not answered were even, imo, possibly worth anyone's time for the ULX community versus just that single person, but, perhaps you'll find one of interest to you and can learn from it.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming