Author Topic: Reboot Warning Script  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Gamerhythm

Reboot Warning Script
« on: November 15, 2016, 01:14:08 PM »
Hi,

I need a script which will go ahead and give a 10 minute warning before 3AM on a Sunday morning (server time) because of the fact that that is when I have setup my automated reboot script for in Windows.

Thanks,
Gamerhythm

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: Reboot Warning Script
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 06:08:48 PM »
Hey there Gamerhythm, and welcome to Ulyssesmod.net!

Just to let you know, we are the official website/support forums for the ULX administration tool. We are not a coding request website. For that you should try facepunch or scriptfodder if you are willing to pay a few dollars to commission someone to make your script for you.

If you are willing to learn to code enough to make the script yourself, then you are welcome to take your request to the Developers Corner forum and people will assist you with coding this yourself.

Generally speaking.. unless someone is bored, you're not going to get people to just make things for you by coming in and saying "I need a script that does X Y and Z"...

Cheers!

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 09:09:11 PM »
And if you take a few moments to search our forum using the search box from the front forum page, you just might find this has been discussed before.
Apologies, but I don't remember if there is a release for it, or even examples of working code.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline captain1342

• Quality is our standard
    • Aperture Development - Quality is our standard
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 06:32:30 PM »
I was that lazy ... but my script is set to restart the server ( well crash it ) everyday at 3 AM Server time .. you can modify the code if you want. Or if you want I could make the changes for ya.

https://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,10193.0.html

Thx for reading,

~MG
Aperture Development
Quality is our standard

Website - GitHub  - Forum  - Steam  - Discord