Author Topic: Permissions Tab Empty  (Read 1461 times)

Offline BlitherLlama

Permissions Tab Empty
« on: December 28, 2016, 08:31:34 AM »
When I go to group > superadmin (or any other group) > Manage permissions the box that normally pops up is there, but it only has the text "Has access to" at the top and none of the other options that are supposed to be below it are there. I've reinstalled ulx many times and deleted the data/ulx stuff and dont know what to do now

ULib v2.61
ULX v3.71

Thanks,
BlitherLlama
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:18:33 AM by BlitherLlama »

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Permissions Tab Empty
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 03:40:10 PM »
You deleted out the templates questions regarding gamemode and lua errors.
So, what gamemode?
What lua errors if any?
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline BlitherLlama

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 09:38:47 PM »
DarkRP

No errors from what i could see

Offline BlitherLlama

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 12:19:41 AM »
So i got some staff on and ULX works perfectly fine for them and im the only one having this issue so im not sure if theres any client side stuff that i've messed up or what but its really annoying

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 09:53:49 AM »
I'd recommend backing up and removing any of your local client addons, clearing your client side /cache folder, and unsubscribe from workshops.
(Clearing cache will require you re-download files when joining servers, but it's an important troubleshooting step)

If the above doesn't get it working for you, after you've removed the above,
From the server console, while you and another player that ULX works fine for are connected, please run "ulx debuginfo" and attach the file it mentions to your next post. (If you do not yet have enough posts to attach files, use dropbox or another quick file repository and link to it)

Go ahead and attempt running it from client console and attach that file too - it may show us other differences.

"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming