ULX

Author Topic: Giving Nutscript Commands to ULX Groups  (Read 2833 times)

Offline -P?- Grand General Maris

Giving Nutscript Commands to ULX Groups
« on: January 01, 2017, 07:23:42 AM »
Hello!

I'm going to be straight with you, I'm new at this, so please excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject  ;D.

I am currently running a StarWarsRP server using nutscript.  I want to give my ULX Moderators access to the default nutscript commands like /plytransfer and /charsetmodel.  I've been searching endlessly on multiple forums to try and find an answer as to how to give the Moderator group this ability.  If anyone can give me tips or point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.  But, I'm pretty new to the whole scene.

Thanks!

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Giving Nutscript Commands to ULX Groups
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 10:29:32 AM »
ULX has no way to prevent group access to non-ULX commands "out of the box".
You would have to find those commands in nutscript and modify the nutscript code to check for (additional?) access. (I presume they do some checking of team/etc already, hence me saying additional)
The simplest method to use would be Player:IsUserGroup.
If you find the function code in nutscript and would like help from the community, please start a new post in the Developers section of the forum, with example code of what you've tried, errors your getting or questions you have about the code..
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming