ULX

Author Topic: Fusic Gaming *Need Staff* | Fast DL | M9K | TDM | Raids | Drugs  (Read 2527 times)

Offline Cucuy Gaming

Fusic Gaming *Need Staff* | Fast DL | M9K | TDM | Raids | Drugs
« on: February 02, 2017, 06:54:13 PM »
I Have Recently Made a DarkRP Server.

I would like for you guys to check it out.

Features: 65+ JOBS, Realistic Bank Robberies, Hoverboards, Skateboards, Cheap Donation Prices, Realistic Meth System, Adverts Aren't Show Globally only to nearby players, No NLR, No FearRP, Not Very Strict Staff, Spy's Jobs, Better Arrest System, Radar Gun For Police, Realistic Car System, Oil Making, Party System, NO LAG, Fast DL, Chess, BoomBox, Thirdperson, Police Raids, Drugs, Iventory System, Cool VIP JOBS, Day/Night, Good Security System, Suggeestions Feature For The Server, Vapes and Many More!

Connection Info:64.110.24.245:27065

We Are Currently In Need Of Staff So If You Would Like To Apply The Requirements are 3 hours Of In-Game Play Time on The Server!

It Is Very Well Developed With Everything You Need. Just Looking For a Good Community. I Hope You Join.
Enjoy Your Time on The Server.

Screenshots:

Car Upgrading:

Car Selling:

Bank Raid:

Oil Making:

Security System:

Police Raid:

Meth Cooking:

Hoverboards:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 11:21:54 AM by Cucuy Gaming »

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: Fusic Gaming *Need Staff* | Fast DL | M9K | TDM | Raids | Drugs
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 08:09:28 PM »
Talk a little bit about what sets your server apart from the literal hundreds of other DarkRP servers.

Offline Cucuy Gaming

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »
Talk a little bit about what sets your server apart from the literal hundreds of other DarkRP servers.

Better?

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 09:40:08 PM »
Yeah, it's better. It's just when you put: "I have a darkrp server, come play on it".. people are just going to look at that and then move on. You need to convince people that it'll be worth them trying it out.

I would suggest posting screenshots of custom huds or anything else you might have.

Offline Cucuy Gaming

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 10:12:02 PM »
Yeah, it's better. It's just when you put: "I have a darkrp server, come play on it".. people are just going to look at that and then move on. You need to convince people that it'll be worth them trying it out.

I would suggest posting screenshots of custom huds or anything else you might have.

Ok Thx For Advice