Author Topic: Call Admin with Steam support  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Deadalus3010

Call Admin with Steam support
« on: January 27, 2017, 11:23:15 AM »
Hoy,

I thought about a plugin that messages an Admin or Mod or whatever through Steam, so they can react fast to get the job done.

But, since im an bloody beginner in Lua I cant figure out how, maybe I need some php script on my VPS with a bot steam account...I dont know. Its hard for me to learn coding stuff...meh

Maybe you guys want to help me with it....?

Thanks for reading this,
Dead.

Offline iViscosity

Re: Call Admin with Steam support
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 04:43:15 PM »
I remember having this idea a long time ago and never figuring it out... I made a post on here I remember but there was no easy way I could figure it out. Let me see if I can find it and what solutions they had.

Sent from Tapatalk. Owner of iViscosity Gaming.

I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me a PM or Join my Discord!.
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Steam Group (feel free to join!)
Discord

Quote from: Steve Jobs
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.

Offline iViscosity

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 04:45:26 PM »
http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,9684.msg49678.html#msg49678

Check that out. I was never able to figure something out as I never really looked into it, but maybe something there could help you.

Sent from Tapatalk. Owner of iViscosity Gaming.

I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me a PM or Join my Discord!.
--==[ Links ]==--
Steam
YouTube
Steam Group (feel free to join!)
Discord

Quote from: Steve Jobs
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.

Offline Deadalus3010

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 05:34:45 AM »
Thanks for the answer!

You showed me the E-Mail plugin, its okay too... thanks buddy <3