We at Team Ulysses are excited to announce the latest releases of ULX and ULib.
* [CHANGE] UTeam is now disabled for DarkRP gamemodes to prevent conflicts (Thanks, Bo98).
* [CHANGE] "ulx bring" can now bring multiple targets (Thanks for the code, Timmy).
* [CHANGE] Can no longer kick or ban (or use the vote variants) on the listen server host.
* [FIX] More fixes for reading data from addon information (Thanks, Xylios).
* [FIX] Server error when autorefreshing some XGUI server files (Thanks, Yupi2).
* [FIX] Unexpected tags passed along in a log input (Thanks, mcNuggets1).
* [FIX] Bad format spacing on UTF names for ulx who and and ulx debuginfo (Thanks for the code, toxsa).
* [FIX] Potential persistence mechanism through ULX configs for rogue addons.
* [ADD] Enhancements from and to CAMI.
* [ADD] Exec* functions can now execute only ULib-defined functions which are not marked "unsafe" (thanks, FPtje).
* [ADD] Hooks for users being kicked, banned, unbanned; groups being created, removed, changed, renamed; user access being changed, or removed (thanks, Andre).
* [FIX] Registers ULib-created CAMI groups on client side properly now (thanks, Roboderpy).
You can find these releases at our homepage
. Workshop users will automatically update to these new versions.