So I just updated to the new versions of Ulib and ULX using the Steam workshop and am having a very strange issue. I noticed that none of my settings from config.txt were being read after the update and could not figure out why. I was able to change them for the round, but whenever the map would change, all ULX settings from config.txt would revert to their default values. The adverts.txt and other files in the garrysmod/data/ulx folder worked fine except for config.txt. I deleted both Ulib and ULX's GMA files in the addon folder and redownloaded them. I then purged both the Ulib and ULX folders in garrysmod/data and found that had fixed the issue. I manually added each file back one by one and found out that my bans.txt file in the Ulib folder apparently breaks the config.txt file. Every other file seems to be working fine, but when I add that back, it messes up my config and seems to revert it to default. I notice that the actual config.txt is correct, but ULX appears to not be reading from it. I am really at a loss here but for now I've just deleted my bans file, so only permanent bans are showing up now since they're stored in a different location.
I can send you my bans.txt file if you'd like to look at it, but would rather send it over a private message. Thanks!