Author Topic: Ulx denyacess/grantaccess  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Gr0m3r

Ulx denyacess/grantaccess
« on: April 11, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »
Hello, so my problem is for example a player is in group Moderator, and that group has access to for example ulx votemap (it's just example) so, my question is, is there a way to denyacess only that command from a player not group? I mean i know i can use ulx denyaccess Gr0m3r ulx votemap, but when i do something like that, that player still had access to this command (I mean i know i write it good, because i see on chat "Console revoked acess "command name" from "nick"), and i don't know why? And in other way either if i want to add for example notepad command to a certain player it just doeasn't work it is a bug because of group permission or what? ;/
I Hope you understand what i'm talking about, and please don't write me anwser like "if you don't want to player use command "command name" just don't give him Moderator rank lol"
Also sorry for my english, and have a nice day to all.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Ulx denyacess/grantaccess
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 02:33:59 PM »
If you aren't sure that you've got the format of the console command correctly, try denying access through XGUI.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Gr0m3r

Re: Ulx denyacess/grantaccess
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 02:19:10 AM »
If you aren't sure that you've got the format of the console command correctly, try denying access through XGUI.

Never mind, i figured it out :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 06:18:09 AM by Gr0m3r »