ULX

Author Topic: HELP! Overridding an ULX function?  (Read 1677 times)

Offline jotalanusse

HELP! Overridding an ULX function?
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:57:09 PM »
Is there a way to override the function that makes Non-Steam clients unable to use ULX in my Gmod dedicated server? Whenever a non-Steam player tries to use ULX gets this message."Your ULX player has not been Authed". I´ve already tried everything! Thanks in advanced.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: HELP! Overridding an ULX function?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 09:21:48 PM »
As far as I know, the only way per Steam's Terms of Service to play Gmod is by loading Steam, then loading Garry's mod.
We do not support ways of playing Gmod that defy Steam's or Facepunch's terms of service.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline jotalanusse

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 04:03:58 AM »
As far as I know, the only way per Steam's Terms of Service to play Gmod is by loading Steam, then loading Garry's mod.
We do not support ways of playing Gmod that defy Steam's or Facepunch's terms of service.

I have Gmod, you can chack my profile (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198194546243), me and my friends are playing in a network where steam is restricted, and we cant download it here, we have to bring it from our homes, and the only way is bringing a pirated version.

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:55 AM »
regardless of if you have the game or not, we do NOT support pirated versions. Period.

Locking this thread.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 08:13:24 PM »
me and my friends are playing in a network where steam is restricted
So not only are you breaking the law and terms of service of Steam, you're breaking the rules of the network you are on.
Double whammy. Not only lock this thread, but lock you from this forum.
If only that were easy (as I feel banning would just encourage you to use proxies).
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming