ULX

Author Topic: [HELP] Player live status information needed  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Caiin

[HELP] Player live status information needed
« on: June 01, 2017, 12:33:00 AM »
Basically, I'm trying to make it so that when a command is used on a player ( in Gmod TTT ) their live status isn't shown. ( Looks like this currently, green = alive , yellow = dead , http://i.imgur.com/komItfy.png )

What I'm unsure about currently, is how I find the values/identifiers that I need to do this.
e.g If I want something to do -> if <command> used on <player> then <show> <playernamecolour> as <colour>

The <> is obviously identifiers I need to code this, if anyone can help guide me to finding these resources that'd be swell. I've looked at the ULib docs but I'm very very new to this and kinda slow when I have no idea...

Any help will be very much appreciated, and If this is in the wrong place.. I'm sorry.

Offline iViscosity

• Respected Community Member
Re: [HELP] Player live status information needed
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 04:30:26 AM »
I know you can change logging settings in the !menu but not positive if you can change this or not... Could give it a shot, though, under !menu > Settings it's in one of the tabs but I can't remember for sure right now.
I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me PM.

Offline Caiin

Re: [HELP] Player live status information needed
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 11:53:23 PM »
This is solved, similar to what the above user posted, the solution was to use "ulx EchoColourEveryone" so every player targeted would be seen differently to what their chat colours are.