Author Topic: Problem with ulx  (Read 1654 times)

Offline KingOmar

Problem with ulx
« on: June 05, 2017, 08:34:51 PM »
Version:-
ULib v2.63d (03/21/17)
ULX v3.73d (03/21/17)

Game mode(s) I am having this problem on: darkrp

Here's what happened:-

The providers stopped my server because the period was over so I paid again after a few hours and then they started it again instantly. When I got back to the server, some weird stuff happened like:-

http://plays.tv/video/59359e1b041a040782/problem

Then I restarted the server then this happened:-

http://plays.tv/video/59359f0594921323c6/11

I then restarted the server again and all of these issues didn't happen again but one issue was still not solved. Any ulx command executed never show up in chat. For instance, when I type: "!jail omar" I get jailed but nothing shows at all in chat. I have checked ulx and everything is marked. Remember that I haven't change anything with the server. The only thing happened was stopping the server and starting it again.

Ulx commands are all normally executed but not seen in chat or in console. However, they are seen through uLogs and Web Console.

Such a bizarre issue... Hope you can help me solve it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:48:10 PM by KingOmar »

Offline iViscosity

• Respected Community Member
Re: Problem with ulx
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 07:28:39 AM »
Have you tried changing "ulx logecho" to 1 or 2? This type of behaviour generally happens when logecho is set to 0, which disables all chat-logging (read more here)
I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me PM.

Offline KingOmar

Re: Problem with ulx
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 09:39:29 AM »
The solution was extremely simple. However, I still have no idea how that changed. All I did was going to !menu, settings, server and change the echo. The problem is easily solved, yet the cause is still a mystery.......