Author Topic: Making a new group and inheriting it to superadmin.  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Elite

Making a new group and inheriting it to superadmin.
« on: March 09, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
I've been trying to make it so "gamemaker" has pretty much the same perms as admin to give them access to spawning in weapons, NPCs, vehicles but not have ban etc. But when I remove a perm from gamemaster, it removes it from admin. So how would I do this since there's no 0,1,2,3 in darkrpmodifcation? If you know what I mean.  Also another issue given is that when we make a group that is inherited from superadmin like the name of "staffmanager" just to have the tag, But every time we relog it's removed and your set to user.

Offline BlueNova

• The most powerful force in the universe.
Re: Making a new group and inheriting it to superadmin.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »
In regards to the permissions of 'gamemaker' when you go to remove permissions in the UI you should be able to right click on the permission you want to remove and there be an option like "remove from gamemaker" and/or "remove from admin" and things of that nature.

Plus I believe if you do just "ulx groupdeny gamemaker <permission>" then it'll remove that permission specifically from them.

As far as your issue with staffmanager/superadmin. If you want to have just a 'Staff Manager' tag could you not just apply that tag to superadmin? Or select users in superadmin? Yet I have no idea why it would be removed. May be a bug or something wrong with your version of ULX

Offline iViscosity

• Respected Community Member
Re: Making a new group and inheriting it to superadmin.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 05:17:54 PM »
If gamemaker inherits from Admin, it will have all permissions that Admin has unless explicitly denied using groupdeny.

Like BlueNova said, the staffmanager being deleted is likely due to an error with ULX. Make sure you have the most recent version.

Sent using Tapatalk. Owner of iViscosity Gaming.

I'm iViscosity. I like gaming and programming. Need some help? Shoot me PM.