ULX

Author Topic: Can anyone make a weddings mod?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline YurIsLuv

Can anyone make a weddings mod?
« on: March 26, 2018, 03:19:44 PM »
My ideas:

Allow players can marry other players, it can be saved in data.

Client settings:

!marry <player>                             //to send a request, so they can accept or refuse.
!request                                         //Show all the request (A list)
!accept <player>                            //when they get married, all request will auto-refuse, and they can't marry again during the marriage.
!refuse <player>
!couple or !cp (whatever)               //so they can see a rank list with names and everybody's married date something like that.
!divorce                                          //to divorce.
!autorefuse "number" 0/1 (def 0)             // Do not accpet any request. enable or disable.

Admin settings:

!wd_delay "number"   (def 60s)       // How long they can send a request and get married again.

NOTE:
Or just show a message let you click 1(accept) or 2(refuse), don't need to type in chat.
Add effect or sounds will be better.
When a player get married, console will send a message to anyone on the server.
When they get married, play together will get points (points show on the couple list too)

Please, this will be fun, somebody make this! I'm looking for this been a long time.
Let me know if you want to do this and go ahead!
Btw sorry for my poor english >.<!

Feel free to use my idea!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:25:07 PM by YurIsLuv »

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: Can anyone make a weddings mod?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 01:00:02 AM »
Moved. This is not something that would get added to ULX, so it wasn't appropriate for it to have been posted there.

The concept of this addon would be very easy to make, just a little time consuming.

Since it would only be useful to a handful of RP servers, I don't know that anyone would be willing to do this for you. You could look into doing it yourself. This could be a fun (and easy) project for you to learn how to code.