Author Topic: Custom Command Help  (Read 1417 times)

Offline dr.farts

Custom Command Help
« on: January 06, 2019, 03:27:06 PM »
I would like to have a FreeVIP command on my server. Something like !claimvip and it gives the player a VIP rank that lasts for X amount of days. Anybody know how?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Custom Command Help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 03:29:20 PM »
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline dr.farts

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »
This partially answers my question. I wan't a command so players can claim a free vip like !claimvip. and it would activate the ulxtempadduser blah blah blah command.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 06:25:55 PM »
Learn from that release.
Try it yourself.
There are tons of resources and code discussion here on our forum, many of them similar to yours.
Ask questions about what you don't understand in the developers section of our forum.
Most of the community members here will likely not 'do it for you' without you putting in a bit of effort yourself. :)

Also, for now, moving this to developers section. It has little to do with a current team ulysses project other than you wanting to associate it)
(Though, with you "seem" to be wanting this done for you, and not asking specific how questions, off-topic might fit better)
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming