Author Topic: Unable to use any commands using xgui.  (Read 7390 times)

Offline Cfozzi

Unable to use any commands using xgui.
« on: August 09, 2019, 04:42:52 PM »
My ULib/ULX versions:
ULib v2.63
ULX v3.73

Game mode(s) I am having this problem on: DarkRP

I have owner rank on a server i am making, and owner rank has all permissions. I am not able to use any commands in xgui, and if i try it echos something to chat that looks like this:

Code: [Select]
Usage: ulx asay {message} - Send a message to currently connected admins. (say: @)

All commands have worked in xgui for days and they have just stopped now. (I am still able to use commands through chat and console) I have no idea what has broken them as i have not added or removed any ulx related addons today. I have an addon that adds extra ulx commands and an addon that adds darkrp ulx commands, however thease have been working fine for days and i dont think they are the cause. There is a section in the manage permissions menu called _Uncategorized and it contains a lot of commands that that say they are from "CAMI". I have searched and i have no addons called CAMI and the only reference to it are 2 lua files in my ulib file called "cami_global.lua" and "cami_ulib.lua" but i have tried removing them and CAMI is still in the game. Im not able to remove them or find what is causing them to appear. Below are some screenshots showing the commands. Could someone help me please.

Images - https://imgur.com/a/VN0u0DH
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 04:44:27 PM by Cfozzi »

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Unable to use any commands using xgui.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 07:20:52 AM »
Can you try removing all addons except ULib/ULX and see if that makes any difference?
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Cfozzi

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 02:34:25 PM »
I have no idea how, but i fixed the xgui commands. I deleted and downloaded some CAMI files and re-downloaded the gamemode files. But the _Uncategorised section is still in the xgui and is full of CAMI commands/permissions that dont seem to do anything but i want to get rid of. Any idea how i can get rid of it? or is it normal?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 07:07:41 PM »
With server shut down, go to server garrysmod\data\ULib\ folder, and delete misc_registered.txt - Restart server. It will get rebuilt with existing ones
If the ones you mention come back, it's another addon or gamemode.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming