Author Topic: sui_scoreboard - Sandbox Replacement Scoreboard REMIXED  (Read 84811 times)

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
sui_scoreboard - Sandbox Replacement Scoreboard REMIXED
« on: August 05, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
I got permission from Suicidal Banana to re-release his scoreboard in a working format.

The only differences besides the changes required to get it working in an addon format is that it sorts according to team now. This works great with UTeam, the order you list the users in the UTeam config is the order they will appear on the scoreboard.

Please remember to thank Suicidal for this!

Features:
* New ratings
* New color scheme
* Transparent
* Stylish! :)

spbogie - Initial addon format

Screenshot:

Download:
http://ulyssesmod.net/archive/sui_scoreboard.zip
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Avien

Re: sui_scoreboard - Sandbox Replacement Scoreboard REMIXED
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 04:31:32 PM »
Hate to be the messenger of bad news, but a new update is coming tomorrow, hopefully that won't break this.

LordPie

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 12:35:42 PM »
I know you just made some small changes to this, but is there any way to restore the "kick, ban, permaban" buttons that are in the default scoreboard? Being able to press tab and instantly ban someone is invaluable at times  ;D

Also, why does a person's highest rating no longer become their new icon on this scoreboard?

Offline wooly

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »
I must admit, I wouldn't mind that scoreboard either, it looks superb, congrats!

I also agree, desperately needs kick / ban back on it !!

Paul

Offline atomicspark

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 05:40:35 PM »
I love how Kyzer hijacked this thread. ::)

elementskater

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 08:33:03 AM »
Ok, I saw that someone made a post in the sui_scoreboard thread about the absence of the "kick, ban, permaban" buttons under peoples name in the scoreboard. I too am desperately wanting these back :D So I took a look in the sui_scoreboard folder, and found admin_buttons.lua, which has functions for these buttons inside it, but they arent working for one reason or another.

My question is, could someone more knowledgeable take a look at what may be causing these to not show up for admins? The clientmenu is an alright way to kick/ban, but being able to do it just by pressing tab real fast is really useful sometimes  ;)

Thanks in advance

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »
Wooly. Don't. Just don't.
If sui_b or Megiddo wanted to reply, they would.
This forum has a 'view unread topics' link. This thread will show up when that link is clicked if he hasn't read it already.
Megiddo will reply when he has time, if he wants to.
Others will reply, if they want to.

All. Don't bump.
It's almost as lame as saying "Me too!" after a post of any thread.
Almost, not quite, but almost.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 07:28:08 PM by JamminR »
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Chironex

• Formerly known as Kyzer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »
Something that will help certainly, look for differences between original files and sui's files. This could also be a conflict with original files, as this sui scoreboard is in addon format.

Anyway, I highly encourage anyone to modify their server's scoreboard, to do something unique ;)

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 09:37:38 AM »
Kyzer, all, I've split the topics not related to this release.
Look in the "Developers Corner" section under General Help and Support.

Try to keep discussion/questions on topic, related to this release.
Thanks!

Kyzer, if you ever release your own scoreboard, feel free to post it in the Releases section
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline ford460ho

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »
Ya when some one rates you it dont show up nex to your name. i was wondering if this is how it is or if it is a bug

Offline Dv2236

• MyGamingVoid
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 12:49:31 AM »
it dont say im a superadmin nor dose it say anyone is a superadmin/normal player it just says unassigned  for everyone how would i fix this

and im kindo new to this as well would there be a way to edit the votes ppl have made on someone in game like for EXPL admin goes afk some asshole makes like 4 gay votes on them and logs off when admin comes back lol... and than admin quits playing on server unless i can fix it some like that u know ... ><

Offline spbogie

• Ulysses Team Member
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 07:09:34 AM »
1) UTeam: http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,663.0.html

2) Ratings are stored in the sqlite database for the server by player uniqueid. You will need to know how to use sql queries to modify an individual user's entry. You can also delete the sv.db file from your garrysmod root directory, and this will clear all ratings, but it may also affect some settings if you have anything else that is using sqlite.
Edit: Or, if you're feeling adventurous, you can use a program like sqlite database browser to try and edit individual entries.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:20:33 AM by spbogie »
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
I reject your reality and substitute my own. - Adam Savage

Offline Dv2236

• MyGamingVoid
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 12:28:50 PM »
thank you for all this info ;D i have alittle work when it comes to sql but im sure this will be just different enough to be a little bit a pan :)

Offline Dv2236

• MyGamingVoid
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 11:42:25 PM »
ok i found out how to us this but the thing that mixed me up the most from learning how to do this is that the 2 id's are different like why would someones steam id  be like STEAM_0:0:2177795  but in the sv.db its  121792708 if anyone knows and would like to fill me in i would really like to know war and how it gets this id from that user to better sort this out

and if this helps anyone this is only way i know how to find out a persons id so u can modify this file better for what ever reason

first get everything ready with sqlite database
get someone to rate you with a gold star
load up the sv.db go into browse data -> table sui_ratings: you should scroll down all the way u should see last 1 say 5 under the rating tab
5= gold star,
id= ranks total,
target= person that got rated,
rater= person that rated the target

Offline spbogie

• Ulysses Team Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 07:05:35 AM »
The id stored in sv.db is the player's UniqueID which should be the same whether playing online or lan. You can get it with a simple call to Player:UniqueID(). From server console (or RCON) you can do "ulx who" to get their entity id, then "lua_run print( Entity( <entid> ):UniqueID() )".
It may also help you to look at the code for the ratings.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
I reject your reality and substitute my own. - Adam Savage