Author Topic: sui_scoreboard - Sandbox Replacement Scoreboard REMIXED  (Read 85089 times)

Offline Dv2236

• MyGamingVoid
Re: sui_scoreboard - Sandbox Replacement Scoreboard REMIXED
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 02:38:48 PM »
this is a super super nice addon i think almost every server should have

im not saying this just becues of all the nice options to rate ppl and so on but mainly the custom colors and tells ppl what team/ranking u are

but the option to ban/kick ppl from that same menu is lost :'( sure u can type !menu or clientmenu and ban/kick ppl that way but if they see that they might know whats about to happen and log before u can do the dead and make it alittle more work to ban them <_< we all know how lazy i am ;)

anyways what i manly want to ask and bug for becues omfg i <3 this work is maby if a v3 will be coming out anytime soon if not when ^_^ with rating bug fixed! (that ppl icons dont change when they got a new higher rating), the admin buttons, and i dont know of anymore bugs ... >< ^_^ nice only 2

and u dont think that all the new rateings are maby putting the ban/kick buttons to low to see them maby??? just a guess i have not really looked at the coding that much only enough to know there is a lua file that is called admin buttions so im guessing it use to work or somthing or trying to get it to work... i dont know anyways maby ill look at it for the of it alittle later see if i can understand some of it... if i end up fixing something ill do a post of what all i changed

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 02:44:36 PM »
if you insist on using a menu to kick/ban someone, try this

in your console type "bind p ulx menu" where p can be pretty much any button you want to use.

THis will open up your menu with the push of a button and no one will ever know about it. Although, personally I prefer good old fashioned ulx ban <name> from the console.. it's quicker =)

Offline Dv2236

• MyGamingVoid
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 03:05:41 PM »
if you insist on using a menu to kick/ban someone, try this

in your console type "bind p ulx menu" where p can be pretty much any button you want to use.

THis will open up your menu with the push of a button and no one will ever know about it. Although, personally I prefer good old fashioned ulx ban <name> from the console.. it's quicker =)
true true but when u get them ppl comeing into the server with names like lIlIlI when L and I look the same in game when no cap and cap and other stuff like ¿¢£¥Øø? and much much more the nice fast option to hold tab sele thar name and kick, 1 hr ban, and ban omfg is fast and easy!!! most of all if they pop into the server just to try and crash it

and thank u so much for that info ^_^

Offline Avien

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but is there anyway to change the spacing between the first set of input (email,xfire,msn, etc..)?  Everyone i see that uses an email seems to have the ending cut off by the next set of inputs (buttons,ballons, etc..).

Is there a way to edit the scoreboard to move the second set to the right a couple spaces to avoid getting text overlay?

Offline djkoalat

• Lolwtf
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 12:54:57 PM »
Would you guys mind if I went and remade a new scoreboard, based on the BASE gamemode's scoreboard, but used some of this one's code? I don't want to do it then be accused of stealing.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 01:12:43 PM »
It wasn't originally made by us, we had permission from the original author but I think he's long gone now.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Mp6

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »
How do you change the colors to what you specify for the different levels of admin?

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 03:37:31 PM »
Uteam.

Mp6

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »
So the uteam colors are transfered to this scoreboard?

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 03:45:17 PM »
Yes

Offline Kaeltis

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 06:57:46 AM »
In the Scoreboard everyone is Grey and in the "Teams" part, everyone is "Unassigned". I have UTeam installed on my server and im in the superadmin group. Does anyone know why it doesnt work ?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:59:30 AM by Kaeltis »

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 07:30:27 AM »
Did you properly configure UTeam?

Offline smegy

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 07:39:50 AM »
Hey i was wondering if anyone could fix a problem im having with the scoreboard, when i go into different game modes, pressing tab will bring up both this menu and the game modes menu, which causes alot of problems because you cant see either scoreboard and this one is left on your screen even after releasing tab. Thanks in advance for any insight that you guys can give me :) Amazing scoreboard btw :)

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
Smegy, just to make sure it's clear, Team Ulysses members didn't write this, and I've not seen the author around these or FP parts in several months (WE MISS YOU SUICIDAL.BANANA!)
We just fixed a portion of it after a Gmod update broke the original, and also put it in addon format.
Which comes to the next answer. Other than removing it from your addons folder when you aren't using normal sandbox mode, there isn't a way to prevent it from loading at this time.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline smegy

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 11:51:11 PM »
Okay, well thanks for your time :)