Author Topic: Dedicated Server  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Qwertyman46

Dedicated Server
« on: February 27, 2006, 02:42:29 PM »
I make a dedicated server using the Source Dedicated server tool. I installed ULX to the gmod9 folder thats under the server folders and I made my self an admin.... But when I launch the server it comes accross error while starting and whenever someone presses ANY key an error comes up on the dedicated server. My client on the other computer I made an admin, will not let me do any ULX commands.  When I type ULX anything on the client, the dedicated server says its not a reconigized command. Ill post some links to screen shots of these errors Im getting.... Any ideas?

Heres the error that comes up when anyone clicks or presses any key on their keyboard:

Heres the error that comes up while starting the server, though the server still starts and works but the ULX wont:

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Dedicated Server
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 03:32:27 PM »
Luckily for you, I've seen that error. You deleted your init folder, you can ask someone for a copy of theirs to get it back.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Alex

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »
Rofl I didnt delete anything... Its still there im in it right now. All I did was install and run

Offline Qwertyman46

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 03:45:52 PM »
Wait how many files are supposed to be in the Int folder... Theres just 1 for me...

Offline Qwertyman46

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 03:48:32 PM »
Nvm your right somehow it was deleted O:) Haha I think its working now.. Now lets see If I can login as an admin..