ULX

Author Topic: Utime -- Show how long your players have been connected this session and total  (Read 539683 times)

Offline lRoberth

You can erase your server gmod\sv.db, but that would delete all other data any other addon/or Gmod stores there.
You could also grab "UTime hour changer" from the releases section of the forum.

Man, how i can fix my problem, all addons are saving his info, but utime is not saving the time, what i can do

Offline MetallicGloss

You can erase your server gmod\sv.db, but that would delete all other data any other addon/or Gmod stores there.
You could also grab "UTime hour changer" from the releases section of the forum.

How can I erase the UTime data... If I delete the .db file it will remove all of the info saved by all of my addons.

Offline MetallicGloss

Also is there a way to get UTime to save to a MySQL server rather than the .db file within the server?

Offline Aaron113

Also is there a way to get UTime to save to a MySQL server rather than the .db file within the server?
There are mysql versions of UTime, yes.  Just search the releases.

Offline Caustic Soda-Senpai

• <Insert something clever here>
    • Steam Page

Or you can edit the sv.db with SQLite Browser and delete the utime tables.
Once you get to know me, you'll find you'll have never met me at all.

Offline MetallicGloss

Thank you both very much!!

Offline JasonMan

Is there any way I can edit the utime values?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
but I don't want people to be able to see other players times
Then why track it at all? I'm not sure we provide a mass way to hide or see the time unless you're using another addon (which, is possible, as others have released addons that use UTime functions)
Anyway, to answer your question, it's been asked before previously, and Aaron, another great community member, answered here.
http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,3039.msg42373.html#msg42373

Is there any way I can edit the utime values?
See the rest of our communities Releases.
This one might work for you (there's also discussion farther back in this post about editing your sv.db file with an sqllite manager.)
Utime Hour Changer Addon

"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Aaron113

Then why track it at all? I'm not sure we provide a mass way to hide or see the time unless you're using another addon (which, is possible, as others have released addons that use UTime functions)
Anyway, to answer your question, it's been asked before previously, and Aaron, another great community member, answered here.
http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,3039.msg42373.html#msg42373
Someone actually said that it caused an error shortly after.  Not sure if I ever tested it.

Offline kinkadethegreat

Ok so this has been up for a long time and i was woundering if there was a way to see all of my players total times

Offline Ryan Hemmet

• https://adversarygaming.com
Ok so this has been up for a long time and i was woundering if there was a way to see all of my players total times

With this version you will need to download the sv.db (if hosting on a sever host) and open it with a SQLite Browser such as SqliteBrowser, I personally use the MySQLOO version of this so I can display the times on my forums.

Offline Muffin2

Re: Utime -- Show how long your players have been connected this session and total
« Reply #356 on: September 18, 2015, 04:47:54 PM »
Is the link still a working version? I extracted it to addons, updated fast DL and restarted the server and nothing shows up.  :-\
Nvm it's working now just had to remove the macosx folder i don't see why it was included though
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:07:39 PM by Muffin2 »

Offline Limpmulerider

Hi.
I'd like to ask if there's a possibility to make it so players in spectator mode will not get their timer updated. Basically make it so it counts the actual time you've played.
Thanks. :).

Offline M21z

Hi, I use this for my murder server... Is there a permission or setting that I can set that it removes it from certain players being able to view it? I know utime_enable 0 but I want the players not able to use that command.

Thanks

M21z

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
There's no configurable way to do that at the moment. Are you trying to set it up for admins only?
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.