ULX

Author Topic: ASpam  (Read 72933 times)

Offline xikkub

Re: ASpam
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 10:25:26 PM »
You need to make it ignore admins if it doesn't already.. I'm admin on a server that uses this and I like to build fast, which gets my props cleaned up and me kicked. -_-

Edit the configuration file so that the prop delay time is longer. -.-

I saw the above fix, but it would be possible to do a general "ulx kick ply" through the commands so you don't need to use garry's junky method.

Offline Ninjadude101

« Reply #106 on: May 30, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »
The download doesn't work, but after replacing one function (Really only deleting 2 lines and changing another, to use a way round garry's command blocks) I had the script going.

Unfortunately, even after changing the values from 0.3 to 0.1 for example, it throws people out of my server for many of the wrong reasons, mostly false positives. It seems the stacker tool can cause a kick, as can the duplicator or advanced duplicator sometimes. Its a nice thought but since this addon does not currently work as intended I shall be removing this from my server. Thanks for writing it though :)

Also I had changed it from kicking them to banning them through sourcebans for a week, so as you can imagine, many false positives isn't a good thing, hah.

Offline Jethro

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »
Until the author comes back and until someone is able to give this awesome script a propper makeover I have quickly uploaded a working version.
The HUD doesn't display due to an error but I have made it ban a player for 360 mins (changebale).

Hope this helps for some people but this script still needs a lot of work done to refine it.

Jethro

Offline Cashoo

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2009, 05:45:50 AM »
Does this apply to spawning wire gates?

JackBauer

« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2009, 04:16:31 AM »
need download link all download links down

Offline Jethro

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2009, 08:12:22 AM »
Does this apply to spawning wire gates?
I don't know; try it.
Still many errors that need to be addressed and the HUD doesn't even work now... Hopefully someone will be able to fix this mod; only Anti spam mod available.
need download link all download links down
Links work for me =/

Offline Jethro

« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2009, 07:00:23 AM »
Hey Jay
Do you know if/when you would be able to get this script working with the HUD? It’s the only good Anti-Spam script available and of course Garry broke it. It would be brilliant to have this working without any errors if you have time.

Thanks
Jethro

:P

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2009, 10:53:22 AM »
Changes:
     Fixed Kick Function
     No more timer on client side, only updates as need (less lag)
     Modified the way the server handles monitoring props spawned
     Added Admin_Immune option
     Even if by some chance garry breaks the kick function again, players are not allow to spawn props once the warning level is above the set max
     Now the only way to have the server to automatically remove props is to have UPS installed.

I know it's not perfect, but it's a start, enjoy!
     --Jay209015
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline Jethro

« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2009, 12:46:43 PM »
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou XD
 :-*

Offline owned

« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »
W00t! Thanks Man!! was trying to find a way to make admin immune from it :P thank you!

Offline Euphytose

• I love Lemonade!
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2009, 04:14:53 PM »
I would like to install this plugin, but last time I did it, I had problems with stacker/adv_dup/duplicator.

Because people wanted to duplicate some big constructions and before they could have ended the duplication, they were getting kicked, same with stacker.

Ok it works well, but I just want one thing. Could you move the emplacement of the overlay somewhere else? It's really annoying because of UTime, players can't see their time if they stay at the default position for UTime, and I guess there are noobs who don't know how to move it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:44:53 PM by Euphytose »

Offline Euphytose

• I love Lemonade!
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
It seems that props no more delete by themselves after a certain time, due to this plugin.  :-\

Offline Jethro

« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »
It seems that props no more delete by themselves after a certain time, due to this plugin.  :-\

You mean the script doesnt delete a users props after they are kicked?

Offline Euphytose

• I love Lemonade!
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »
You mean the script doesnt delete a users props after they are kicked?

Nope, this works.

But now, after a certain time, set with UPS, the props are not deleted, I think it's a conflict with ASpam, which uses UPS to remove the props.

Offline Jethro

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2009, 08:01:26 AM »
Nope, this works.

But now, after a certain time, set with UPS, the props are not deleted, I think it's a conflict with ASpam, which uses UPS to remove the props.

I too have noticed this but thought it was a UPS problem. Hope someone is able to fix it :p