Author Topic: Can I retrieve old version of ULX and ULIB for garrysmod 10 on episode 1 engine?  (Read 3626 times)

Hardy

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
I think this is what you want: http://ulyssesmod.net/archive/ULib/
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
My first answer would have been the question; How did you not get the updated version?
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
How did you not get the updated version?

I would like to know as well :D

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline Hardy62

I use SteamEmu old version for my local network players :) Thank you for reply

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline spbogie

• Ulysses Team Member
We cannot, and will not support illegal versions.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
I reject your reality and substitute my own. - Adam Savage

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
Jay, his answer is why I wanted to know how he wasn't running the updated version.
I am (We/Team Ulysses are) more than happy to see you and other members pitching in for questions and support of ULX.
But, be wary of questions like this. He's running an illegal application to play GMod.
I'd rather see someone not get an answer than get help with pirated Gmod.

I'm betting he'll soon learn or figure out on his own that all people joining his server will have the same access he gives himself.
The price one pays for not paying.

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
I understand, I was just hoping there was a legitimate way of going back to the ep1 engine. (Wishful Thinking) :'(