Author Topic: I'm going to be scarce for an intdetermined amount of time - JamminR out as well  (Read 6666 times)

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Left: Sunday, 9 AM
Arrived: Wednesday, 2 AM

65 hours! yaaaaaaay
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
I've had four hours asleep in the past sixty hours. I'm going to go pass out now.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
I got srcds and gmod set up on my computer again. Hopefully work will resume now. Seems like I'll have a lot of free time this semester, but I want to start working on another project (not gmod related), so we'll see how that goes. The new project is codenamed 'rainbat'. Cookies all around if you can guess what it is. :)

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
A C++ game where bats fall from the sky and you try to hit them with a bat for a high score :D
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
game where bats rain from the sky and you try to hit them with a bat
Fixed :P

All honesty though, I have no idea.
I'm trying to think of any of the clues or things you mentioned wanting to do over the past years, and can't think of any that "rainbat" brings to mind.
I'm still waiting for Khet. :P

"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming