ULX

Author Topic: ASpam  (Read 72283 times)

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
Re: ASpam
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2010, 01:06:47 AM »
Thanks, and yes to your question, you just have to separate each item with a comma.

like so:
Code: [Select]
local dlist = {
"crane_frame.mdl",
"models/props_phx/ball.mdl",
"models/props_phx/oildrum001_explosive.mdl",
"models/props_phx/mk-82.mdl"
}
An error only becomes a mistake when you refuse to correct it. --JFK

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline Aaron113

« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2010, 12:27:40 PM »
Thanks again, and could you maybe add some sort of a immune command.  This way we could make certain user groups or even just certain users immune to the spam protection.  Some people on my server find it very annoying and I trust the ones that do.

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »
Thanks again, and could you maybe add some sort of a immune command.  This way we could make certain user groups or even just certain users immune to the spam protection.  Some people on my server find it very annoying and I trust the ones that do.
     - Done, see main post.

"And thus the downfall of the great ULX dynasty was wrought not by another dynasty, but the slow and steady deterioration of the leaders themselves, followed by the deprecation of the great knowledge they possessed." -Gmod, Chapter 28, verse 34 -- Stickly

Offline men232

« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2010, 09:19:47 AM »
     - Done, see main post.
Hi everyone! After updating Aspam, I do not see more panel Warning LvL Please help me ! Sorry for my bad english !

Offline michael_sj123

« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »
Does this still work?

Offline LuaTenshi

• Just your ordinary moon angel!
    • Mirai.Red
« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2011, 03:26:14 PM »
Well this topic is dead... but apparently ASpam does not work anymore, so I would like to see a fix in the future.
I cry every time I see that I am not a respected member of this community.

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2011, 11:58:37 AM »
I do not believe ASpam is working with current versions. I no longer support it.

Offline michael_sj123

« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2011, 06:35:13 AM »
Could someone pleaaaaase fix this up and make it work for the latest Gmod releases? This is the best addon ever, stopped all my server crashes when it was working

Offline krooks

• I don't like video games.
    • Diamond Krooks
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2011, 10:40:28 AM »
I know this is the ULX boards, and we don't like to stray, but for some of the dead projects the best us non-lua people can do is find another solution (at least for the meantime). FPP has a nice system of stopping spam, although I've also found it to lag the server when people spawn from ADV, Dup. So consequently I have disabled that function of FPP.

Honestly your very best option is to find a good group of trusted admins. This is what I personally rely on, and when someone is in my server, there is more than likely always an admin there.
My TTT server. Join the fun!

Offline jay209015

• Ulysses Team Member
    • Dev-Solutions
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2011, 10:45:32 AM »
I do appreciate the interest in this addon, and I do feel bad for dropping support. My issue at the moment is that I don't have a pc to develop on for garrysmod. All I have is a minimal linux box for developing web applications.

If I had a machine I would pick this back up and come back into the community with updates and addons, but I simply cannot at this moment.

Offline krooks

• I don't like video games.
    • Diamond Krooks
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2011, 11:49:25 PM »
All I have is a minimal linux box for developing web applications.

In other words, Jay knows where the money is!  ;D
Don't blame ya!
My TTT server. Join the fun!