ULX

Author Topic: Known ULX issue... since gmod update  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Octane

Known ULX issue... since gmod update
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »
well i know theres been many posts on this issue, and yes its from the gmod update as we've seen..... giving us errors when trying to add users or using the menu for it nothing works..... invalid lua, so please fix this issue.... :) i beleive ulx needs a update to correct this issue, thx

Offline Octane

Re: Known ULX issue... since gmod update
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 08:36:21 PM »
any 1? is ther gonna be a update for a fix for this problem..... need it asap.. thx

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Known ULX issue... since gmod update
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 09:49:17 PM »
Yes, the old official 3.31 release is likely broken. We are used to Garry's updates doing this reasonably often.
However, We refuse to make a new release until we're sure our SVN beta code works.
We can't replicate the errors, using our SVN, but others have said the same problem exists.
Please see this thread ( http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,3847.0.html ) where I've suggested steps to try, and asked questions about what they're running.
At this point, we're trying to figure out why it works for us but not for others.
If you have more detail that can help us, please post there.
Locking this thread.
(Also, coming to a forum and saying 'it doesn't work' is never help. If you're starting a new post, stating what errors you're getting, what gamemode, what versions etc you're running are crucial to helping you)
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming