Author Topic: crewCREW* HQ Custom Build Maps ~admins/mods wanted!~  (Read 2601 times)

Offline tony

• Happy Day.
crewCREW* HQ Custom Build Maps ~admins/mods wanted!~
« on: February 27, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »
crewCREW** Builders ::: 70.185.180.22:27015

Hey everyone, I've been running this low-key server for a couple months now.
It is a pretty laid back place that encourages people of all skill levels to build and be creative.
The server runs primarily custom maps, because we feel that these maps enable builders to be more creative.

Admins are mature, friendly and do not show off, and we are looking for more! Feel free to reply to this thread, or PM me to let me know your steam name so that we can talk in game sometime and if you seem to fit in on the server (mature, and like to build!) you'll most likely get a spot. My goal is really to have an admin present most of the time so that the vibe of the server can always be there without it getting out of hand (eg. players killing players who are trying to build etc.)

The thing that really sets us apart from other servers is we actually take into consideration suggestions from users. Weather it be addons, maps, stools, whatever it is. My vision for the server from the start has always been a sort of "users server", because I was so tired of being treated poorly on other servers.

The server is really all about having fun while you build. This does NOT mean killing or bugging other players, but rather collaborating and having a good time on projects.

Server Info

IP: 70.185.180.22:27015
Name: crewCREW* ~HQ Build Maps~
Slots: 10 (two reserved)
Addons: ULX!, ulx scoreboard, utime, upromote, phx3, wire, tf2, and a handful of the most useful Stools
Times: Weekdays 3pm-1am. Weekends 24 hours (although this may change to 24/7 if I can get enough admins). *times Pacific Standard*

Server Groups
Tourist - default
Local - auto moved to local after 7 hours of playing time total
Respected - respected users are basically admins. with the power to do anything but ban
SUPA ADMIN - that's me and a few others who I completely trust with the option to ban users.

My steam name is "Numba One Stunna" (STEAM_0:0:7504543) so if you see me on, let me know you saw this post  ;)

happy building!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:53:22 PM by tony »