Author Topic: Stramic.com awesome Build Server!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline TheRipper12

Stramic.com awesome Build Server!
« on: July 28, 2009, 11:42:14 PM »
Stramic.com awesome build server.

72.51.40.90:27015

Stramic.com is a website I have been building up from scratch.  Its main deal is an Art-ish And gaming community. by Artish i mean, Comics, Animations, Graphics, anything that you made and can be viewed... essentially.

Now, we have a garrys mod server, that is always up, and our community has converted to a main gaming/gmod community.
  That's Stramic in a nutshell.

First off, check out our website. www.stramic.com
There's a few pictures up from earlier in the day, showing our server. Its almost always got an admin on. its always minge sorted, and its got the essential tools you need, to where you download 3-5 lua files, and your ingame. PHX and Wire are recommended, but your not forced to download them.

An example where we all got together, after building a Freefall drop tower, to take a break and watch a few youtube videos. Explosive Inc being the one shown in the picture.

Me, and the other owner, Tophat Man, have been coding lua scripts and mapping a community map with mini games built into it, etc. But for now were on flatgrass. Until everything is setup, and we get more admins, which you can apply for on our forums, We will stay on flatgrass, in the measly 12 slot server. But once we get the ball rolling and need to expand, we will in a heartbeat.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:06:07 AM by TheRipper12 »