Ulysses Stuff > General Chat & Help and Support

A little help plz

<< < (2/2)

Spinner:
ok now that I did that, I don't get the errors now. It says that  lua Is loaded and creating lua blah blah, But still when typing ulx_help I get unknown command. Im thinking that I must have admin set up Incorrectly. Also If It Is running will It change maps automaticly? or do I need to set that up as well... Also If Im not an admin will the ulx_help command work at all? Thanks for your help with this guys, I seem to be getting closer to my goal.

Golden-Death:
It shouldnt say unknown command

Does your lua folder look like this?

gmod9/lua/init/ulx_init.lua
gmod9/lua/ulx/ulx_admins.lua
etc?

Try typing this in console before typing ulx help:

--- Code: ---lua_openscript init/ulx_init.lua
--- End code ---

Spinner:
Hey sorry to make you guys think for my noobness. I have It working now, just need to get full admin access. The problem....... seems gmod requires hl2mp and css witch mine was only running on css. Sorry for being a moron. It works now just like It should, although I have no access to adminmenu. even tho I set up In ulx_users. my steam Id just like the example. Thanks again for all your help fellas.

Megiddo:
Make sure you don't have the '--' in front of you addUser() as that denotes a comment.

Spinner:
That was the problem, Thanks again for all the help. Now If only the 9.0.4 version of gmod worked for linux  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version