Author Topic: XGUI is now officially included in the ULX SVN!  (Read 5358 times)

Offline Stickly Man!

• Ulysses Team Member
  • What even IS software anymore?
    • XGUI
XGUI is now officially included in the ULX SVN!
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »
It is my pleasure to announce that we have now finally included XGUI into the latest SVN revision of ULX! The old ULX menus have been completely removed last SVN update, and I think it's safe to say that XGUI is now considered to be the *official* GUI for ULX!

I have been working on XGUI for about a year and a half now (on and off), and I am very excited to have reached this milestone! :D There is still a bit of work left to do before XGUI is in its first releasable state. Once we are there, I have ideas for several features I would like to add afterwards, so I should be sticking around for a while!

I will be still updating the XGUI thread with changelogs, helping with bugs, and listening to requests. However, the old XGUI git repository will no longer be updated, and all changes to XGUI shall be pushed directly to the ULX SVN. Please note that if you had XGUI installed as an addon beforehand, then you should remove it as it may cause conflicts with future XGUI updates. Don't worry-- if you forget to do this, XGUI will be displaying a lot of very noticeable warnings reminding you to! ;)

I'm always open for bug reports and feedback on the XGUI Forum Thread!
Join our Team Ulysses community discord! https://discord.gg/gR4Uye6

Offline MrPresident

• Ulysses Team Member
    • |G4P| Gman4President
Re: XGUI is now officially included in the ULX SVN!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 04:47:30 PM »
Congrats Stickly Man! XGUI is fantastic and you certainly deserve the praise for working on it.
Keep up the good work.

Offline Cybercub

• My server website
Re: XGUI is now officially included in the ULX SVN!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 09:12:49 PM »
 :D This is AWESOME, i use your XGUI all the time dude! Now you don't haft to download it seperate any more THANKS!!!!
Cartoon network STINKS now... It was nice as it lasted.