"The Potato dun turned into a tater!"Don't hurt me... I still have too much I want to see before I die.
We've got a slew of fixes and a few minor enhancements in this release that we hope you all will enjoy!
We recommend that you remove the old ULX and ULib folders from garrysmod/addons before installing these new versions. Don't worry, your settings, users, groups, and bans will be preserved.
v3.52 - *(09/22/11)*
* [ADD] Support for "time strings" in ulx ban and ulx banid. EG, "5w4d3h2" would ban for 5 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 2 minutes (Thanks lavacano201014).
* [ADD] XGUI: New customization options-- You can now change XGUI's position and the open/close animations.
* [ADD] XGUI: Double-click a player on the commands tab to execute the command with the parameters on the right.
* [ADD] XLIB: Additional layout for xlib.makecolorpicker with alphabar.
* [FIX] No longer able to make a player invincible by freezing then mauling.
* [FIX] XGUI: Selected svsetting/clsetting modules no longer close when XGUI modules get reprocessed.
* [FIX] XGUI: Error caused when a bans unban time was changed, causing the ban to expire.
* [FIX] XGUI: Adding details to SBans would throw an error on server, wouldn't refresh on clients properly.
* [FIX] XGUI: Expired bans were not removing themselves from the client lists.
* [FIX] XGUI: Somehow managed to duplicate the entire bans module code within the same file. X|
* [FIX] XGUI: Rare error causing votemap settings to not load properly (which was previously fixable after a mapchange)
* [FIX] XGUI: Non-harmful Lua error occuring during data transfer when running XGUI on a non-sandbox game mode. (Thanks Synergy Connections!)
* [FIX] XGUI: The button for scrolling through tab names of settings modules (if there were too many) was being obscured by the close button. (Thanks [eVo]Lead4u!)
* [FIX] XGUI: UTeam information would be lost when changing UTeam settings on non sandbox-derived gamemodes
* [FIX] XGUI: DNumberWangs on color panels being extra long (due to garry update?)
* [FIX] XGUI: ULib team data not sent after making changes to teams.
* [FIX] XGUI: Users in the groups tab were not being updated when a group was removed and users in that group were moved to a new group.
* [FIX] XGUI: Issue where a group's team wasn't getting unassigned when the unassigned team had no more groups associated with it.
* [FIX] XGUI: Players' UTeam parameters update properly when their group is changed by addons that call ULib's addUser/removeUser functions directly.
* [FIX] XGUI: In the groups menu, when selecting a player and clicking "change", the list of groups was not in inherited-based order.
* [FIX] XGUI: Users table was pointlessly being sent when a groups inheritance was changed.
* [CHANGE] "ulx gag" uses a slightly more robust method of gagging now.
* [CHANGE] Using file.Append for logging now that it's available to us.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: "XGUI module" is now the "Clientside Settings Module", which contains the XGUI settings.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: Optimized sending of ULib users data-- Only sends the data when it needs to (no longer on UCLChanged), and when changed, only sends the updated info.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: Optimized client-side processing of users data, how often it updated, and lowered priority of users data processing.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: Added a data chunksize to users to help alleviate some major lag issues on servers with large users lists.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: The Groups module shows some useful stuff in the event that it wasn't able to grab data from the server.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: Modifying UTeam settings is now disabled on non sandbox-derived gamemodes.
* [CHANGE] XGUI: Serverside xgui.removeData much more more robust.
* [REMOVE] XGUI: xgui_oldcheck.lua (No longer checks for a pre-svn version of XGUI installed.)
v2.41 - *(09/22/11)*
* [ADD] ULib.ucl.getUserRegisteredID.
* [ADD] ULib.stringTimeToSeconds (Thanks lavacano201014).
* [FIX] Now properly kicks users who are banned while joining (Thanks Willdy).