Ulysses Stuff > General Chat & Help and Support

If I Paid To Beta Test UGM, Can I Beta Test ULX/Ulysses?

(1/2) > >>

Cheeslick:
I paid some hard-earned money to beta test UGM, about a month before the project was closed :'(
Is there any way that I can test future mods, as I hardly got a chance to test UGM?  ???

Golden-Death:
sounds fair to me

Mank:
Not really anything to test right now, but sounds fair.

Megiddo:
That is my plan as of right now, but sadly there is no beta to test at the moment. ULX v1 still has very few changes.... I've run into a bit of a developmental wall: ULX v0.9 was so bug-free I don't have much incentive to continue it ( since it's not being used for it's original purpose anyways ), and I don't have any ideas for Ulysses besides restoring and perfecting a few UGM features.

Anyways, rest assured, ULX and Ulysses will continue.

Mank:

--- Quote from: Megiddo on December 14, 2005, 09:12:07 PM ---That is my plan as of right now, but sadly there is no beta to test at the moment. ULX v1 still has very few changes.... I've run into a bit of a developmental wall: ULX v0.9 was so bug-free I don't have much incentive to continue it ( since it's not being used for it's original purpose anyways ), and I don't have any ideas for Ulysses besides restoring and perfecting a few UGM features.

Anyways, rest assured, ULX and Ulysses will continue.

--- End quote ---

When me and you manage to think of some ideas. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version