ULX

Author Topic: How to make a VIP/Donator class  (Read 2324 times)

Offline CheesGod

How to make a VIP/Donator class
« on: January 20, 2013, 05:40:39 AM »
So basically i have donators but barley any donator class', I've tried lots of lua coding but they just wont work the only way i can get the to work if i add them to the VIP group, but other member (users) can see they donator class.

So what i want is a lua code that makes any user see the class, but when they click on it comes up with e.g "Sorry you need to be VIP to access this job."

Thanks

Offline krooks

• I don't like video games.
    • Diamond Krooks
Re: How to make a VIP/Donator class
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 09:18:33 AM »
Just as an FYI, It's going to be hard for anyone to help you without the code you are trying to get working.
My TTT server. Join the fun!

Offline nathan736

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 10:39:08 AM »
ok cheesgod in a nut shell you need to find the place in dark rp that deals with the job handling and add a check to see if the person is VIP and see if there job is ______ if they are not VIP run force them to become something else so they are not that job anymore.
ps: i dont do dark Rp
a person asked me how to code lua and i said this " its like building a rocket up side down then  realizing you did it all wrong."

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 01:13:07 PM »
There have been other discussions, most in Developers corner area of the forum too I think, where people using DarkRP wanted to use group checks.
Search around. You should be able to find possible code examples of how they did it.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming