ULX

Author Topic: Group can target  (Read 1239 times)

Offline bender180

• Benders Villa
Group can target
« on: February 11, 2013, 12:44:02 PM »
in xgui i noticed under manage groups there is the can target field i usually set it to * how i would i make it so superadmin can only target the groups below him?
Made community pool and community bowling and for the life of me couldn't tell you why they are popular.
Also made the ttt ulx commands.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Group can target
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
http://forums.ulyssesmod.net/index.php/topic,4314.msg16844.html

!%<groupname_above2>
That reads as NOT (!) group (%) name.
And here's where my old age kicks in, MrP, Stickly, Krooks, if group_above1 inherits group_above2, will specifying like !%group_above2 not allow group_above1 to be targetted?
Bender, you can test that if they don't answer by time you see mine.
It's possible groups inheriting the group you specify may also not allow targeting.
If it doesn't work, you'd need to specify any group you consider above the group you don't want them targetting.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline bender180

• Benders Villa
Re: Group can target
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 02:29:25 PM »
Thank you JamminR its working and i wasn't sure what u meant in the 2nd half of your post but im going to take a guess, yes it seems inheritance works if i say for moderator !%admin they cant target admin or any group above it.
Made community pool and community bowling and for the life of me couldn't tell you why they are popular.
Also made the ttt ulx commands.