Author Topic: XGUI ban list suggestion  (Read 1838 times)

Offline bender180

• Benders Villa
XGUI ban list suggestion
« on: February 12, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »
Would it be possible to add a filter on the bans menu? Ive found it to be quite hard to find a ban I'm looking for once the list has become quite long. It would be cool if you could come up with a system where you start to type a name or an id and it narrows down whats shown to fit what you have entered, i don't know if this is possible or how difficult it would be but its just an idea I'm throwing out.
Made community pool and community bowling and for the life of me couldn't tell you why they are popular.
Also made the ttt ulx commands.

Offline nathan736

Re: XGUI ban list suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 08:58:37 AM »
it would involve gui editing  and some fancy  searching string loops that escape me at this moment  to implement it to the  ulx menu, although you could create it with chat commands (not the gui route)
a person asked me how to code lua and i said this " its like building a rocket up side down then  realizing you did it all wrong."

Offline Stickly Man!

• Ulysses Team Member
  • What even IS software anymore?
    • XGUI
Re: XGUI ban list suggestion
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 10:49:34 AM »
Ban menu improvements (including filtering) have been on my TODO list for quite some time. One day! (If someone has copious amounts of free time they could lend, that would be great. kthx)
Join our Team Ulysses community discord! https://discord.gg/gR4Uye6