Author Topic: The ulx map tab shows maps which aren't in my maps folder, why is that?  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Deathtitan77

My server keeps disconnecting me for missing map because the server does not have the map installed on it. Any way to fix that?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Because you have them on your server but not installed/or game installed and Gmod content enabled (HL2ep1,ep2,portal, etc) on your local game?
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming

Offline Deathtitan77

Well, how can I fix that?

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Several options -
- Remove game content from your server for games you don't own.
(Server installation allow ep1/portal/etc content, without actually owning the game.)

- Purchase AND Install the same games as you have on your server to your local machine.
(Just because you own one of the games the server is trying to load doesn't make it work, you have to have the game installed locally too)

- Enable game content you own
(there is a menu icon of some sort that pops up from main Gmod menu. It's at lower right of screen. Once popped up, you can 'check'box games you own to enable the content)

Those are the biggest 3 options.

"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming