Ulysses Stuff > Releases

Utime Hour Changer Addon :) [2.18v]

(1/17) > >>

Bite That Apple:
Utime Hour Changer
Introducing a plugin to change your Total Playing Hours, made by Mr. Apple and help from Shoop Da Whoop.
This plugin is simple to use, doesn't have any bugs what so ever(99.8% Guaranteed). It's as simple to use as !kick, !god, and !slap, same use too! :)

Please Keep Note:
If you like this addon, I would really appreciate a "Compliment" Karma which is located next to my name. That's how I know you care :)
Another thing is, if people really want a MySQL version of this, I can most likely do it. Only if people want it though.
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Requirements:
Ulx 3.50+
ULib 2.50+
Current version of Utime

HOW TO USE:
You can type !utime PLAYERNAME HOUR or do !menu and go to "Apple's Creations" and find "Set Utime". It's very simple to use.
[Ex.] !utime Justin 1337     -> This would set whatever player's name was 'Justin' to 1337 hours.

FEATURES:

* Default Permission set to Super Admins. This can be changed in the Groups tab in !xgui
* Allows choice of use in !menu or !utime
* Can't go to a negative number
* Can do !utime * #  ( Fixed -WARNING: This can be abused, so I would only give this entire plugin permission to a usergroup you trust)

TO-DO-LIST:
Add MySQL support? - Works with utime_sql

KNOWN BUGS:
Nothing that I see

Preview:

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

MrPresident:
I'm not sure a release thread with 3 replies warrented a new thread for a new version number. Also, I might be picking but at first glance I thought you were posting a new version of UTime. I think your post title may be a little misleading.

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: MrPresident on April 08, 2013, 04:40:51 PM ---I'm not sure a release thread with 3 replies warrented a new thread for a new version number. Also, I might be picking but at first glance I thought you were posting a new version of UTime. I think your post title may be a little misleading.

--- End quote ---

What should I call it then?

MrPresident:
Call it what you want, I'm just giving you constructive criticism. I told you what I saw at first glance.

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: MrPresident on April 08, 2013, 04:53:05 PM ---Call it what you want, I'm just giving you constructive criticism. I told you what I saw at first glance.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I understand what you mean. I've changed the name of it now and I think it's a bit more understandable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version