ULX

Author Topic: A Few Problems  (Read 2573 times)

Offline blacksteelrp

A Few Problems
« on: May 24, 2013, 01:48:53 PM »
I am close to putting my server up for the public to play, but I've run into a few problems that I can't solve.

1). I've removed FAdmin (deleted the folder and FAdmin_MySQL.lua) and tried to use this http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=130148 replacement score board but it gives me errors about setting fonts. Here is what it says
Code: [Select]
[ERROR] addons/darkrp_scoreboard/lua/scoreboard/player_row.lua:140: attempt to index field 'lblName' (a nil value)    [ERROR] addons/darkrp_scoreboard/lua/scoreboard/scoreboard.lua:130: attempt to call method 'SetFont' (a nil value) [ERROR] lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:147: attempt to index local 'panel' (a nil value)
2). I've tried using this http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=133667 keypad and when it says access granted it doesn't work. Also, what keypad addon has the option for toggling?

3). With the ULX mod, as a superadmin, I can't physgun people but I can physgun props and such. There are no errors displaying, and when I put my physgun beam on a player the outline goes around them but I can't move them.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: A Few Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 09:58:26 PM »
3). With the ULX mod, as a superadmin, I can't physgun people

Sounds like something from DarkRP or, worst case, Fadmin is still installed.
I just searched our forum for 'physgun' and the first few results all dealt with people using DarkRP and or Fadmin.
Our FAQ for Fadmin removal links to a page that no longer has information.
I tried searching thier wiki, but apparently the authors don't want you removing Fadmin.
Not that I blame them, but at least our FAQ clearly explains how to remove ULib and ULX.

Sorry, you'll need to ask your DarkRP questions at thier forum or find solution at the wiki.
There is a DarkRP faq at their Wiki that gives some clue how to go about 'fixing' DarkRP to work with ULX.

As for your questions 1 and 2, they'd best be asked in our Off-Topic area.
I'm moving this there now.
(And, as they are very general, I don't have the answers myself - garrysmod.org is full of old/broken stuff)
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming