Ulysses Stuff > Releases

URL Playsound Addon :) [2.28v]

(1/29) > >>

Bite That Apple:
URL Playsound Addon
This plugin allows you to play music to the entire server using an external url link from the INTERNETZ. This supports .mp3, .ogg, and .pls file extensions.

Please Keep Note:
If you like this addon, I would really appreciate a "Compliment" Karma which is located next to my name. That's how I know you care :)
I also understand that the ULX team restricts the "U" for module names, unless it's an official release by the ULX team themselves.
So the U in URL is not attempting to use the restricted ULX module names. Thus meaning this is not an official module by the ULX team.
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Requirements:
Ulx 3.50+
ULib 2.50+

HOW TO USE:
Type !menu and go to "Apple's Creations" and find "urlplaysound" and enter your url. It's very simple to use. You can also type !playurl INSERT_URL_HERE
Following the same instructions from above, find "urlstopsound" and press the button to stop the music for the entire server. !stopurl
*NEW*
If you want to play a url just for yourself, you can type !playurlme URL-LINK-HERE and you can stop a url for yourself by typing !stopurlme

FEATURES:

* Default Permission set to Admins. This can be changed in the Groups tab in !xgui
* You can play songs using "playurlsound" button found in Apple's Creations or by typing !playurl
* Admins can stop the music for the entire sever using the "stopurlsound" button found in Apple's Creations or by typing !stopurl
* People who don't want to listen to it can disable it just for them self, typing "!stopurlme"
* People who want to listen to there own music can, type "!starturlme URL-LINK-HERE"
* Supports .mp3, .ogg, and .pls

TO-DO-LIST:
Nothing

KNOWN BUGS:
Sometimes if a song is like above two minutes, the song will stop playing. I can't fix this because this is a engine problem.

Preview:
(Some pictures may be out of date.)

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW
You must be registered and logged in the ulx forum to see the download link which is found under the preview image

Decicus:
Nice little feature here, if you don't want to use serverspace on files and then run it through ulx playsound.

I'm not in need of something like this at the moment, but someone else might be. Props to you for creating this!

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: Decicus on July 10, 2013, 03:49:46 AM ---Nice little feature here, if you don't want to use serverspace on files and then run it through ulx playsound.

I'm not in need of something like this at the moment, but someone else might be. Props to you for creating this!

--- End quote ---

Thank you good sir.

Bite That Apple:
So, I just updated this and now you can:
!stopurl and admins can globally stop the music now.

PAL-18:
This is awesome, i was using Youtube player before but that crashes my server too much.

Any chance you can add a soundlist that remembers URL's, lets you choose a title for it and displays them in a list?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version