Ulysses Stuff > Releases

URL Playsound Addon :) [2.28v]

<< < (2/29) > >>

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: PAL-18 on July 14, 2013, 12:06:32 PM ---This is awesome, i was using Youtube player before but that crashes my server too much.

Any chance you can add a soundlist that remembers URL's, lets you choose a title for it and displays them in a list?

--- End quote ---

Maybe, but that's more of an addon than plugin for ulx

sabo:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but before I put this on the server I would like to know if I can play youtube links?

www.youtube.com/xxxxxxxxxx

Or does the song have to be hosted on a webserver?

JamminR:

--- Quote from: sabo on July 14, 2013, 02:38:26 PM ---Or does the song have to be hosted on a webserver?

--- End quote ---
Yep. Direct file link, no fancy flash stuff.

--- Quote from: chaos13125 on July 10, 2013, 02:46:50 AM ---This supports .mp3, .ogg, and .pls file extensions.

--- End quote ---

PAL-18:

--- Quote from: chaos13125 on July 14, 2013, 12:21:39 PM ---Maybe, but that's more of an addon than plugin for ulx

--- End quote ---

... Then you named your thread wrong ....  (You called it "URL Playsound Addon")

Bite That Apple:

--- Quote from: PAL-18 on July 15, 2013, 02:28:20 AM ---... Then you named your thread wrong ....  (You called it "URL Playsound Addon")

--- End quote ---

People who download this knows what it means. It's an addon obviously, but it's a modification for ulx. If I was to call it URL Playsound Plugin, people would think of minecraft, or none Garry's Mod related things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version