Author Topic: Please assist me.  (Read 1159 times)

Offline SM1TH3R

Please assist me.
« on: August 30, 2013, 01:38:24 PM »
So hey guys, i have a problem with my server and i really need help with this apparently something has broken with my DarkRP logs my rank is the owner i have full permissions from Superadmin and i've already given my rank full access to everything my admin mod is ULX and i cant seem to see who killed who, it wasn't a problem couple of days ago but now every time someone complaints about rdm i can't really help them it doesn't show up in the console/logs but everything else does, like i see who spawned what prop,i see who arrested who and who ordered a hit on who etc. And i've tried to google the problem and it isn't working. I don't really know if it's the DarkRP or ULX or the server.. :/

Thanks for reading i hope you guys and gals can help me with this problem. :D

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Please assist me.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
90% certain it's nothing to do with ULX. But here's what you should do to figure out the cause of the problem, assuming that there aren't errors in the console every time someone dies (in which case you would just investigate the error). Remove all addons and go with base DarkRP only. Check to see if kills are being properly reported. If it's still broken, it's DarkRP causing it. If it works, add your addons back in one by one until it breaks again -- you will have figured out what was causing the breakage.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.