ULX

Author Topic: Admins have more then superadmin?  (Read 2167 times)

Offline MonsterGamingHD

Admins have more then superadmin?
« on: October 03, 2013, 04:27:59 AM »
Hello. I run a server using ULX, and there seems to be an issue. I need it so where other ranks of my choice can pick up other players props. You cant do this unless your "admin". The only thing superadmin can do, is change Falco's Prop Protect things. I also need that for "admin" only by the way. I just need to fix it where other players as staff cant pick up other player's props. admin can cleanup. Superadmin cant. Through the Utilities tool in other words. I also need it so that other ranks can have access to cleanup the server. Thanks.

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Admins have more then superadmin?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 05:03:29 AM »
I don't know enough about FPP to answer those questions, sorry.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline JamminR

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Sertafide Ulysses Jenius
    • Team Ulysses [ULib/ULX, other fine releases]
Re: Admins have more then superadmin?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 07:32:40 PM »
Besides us having little to no idea of FPP, you're also asking that Gmod groups be treated backwards.
By default, Superadmin is highest rank. Admin is lower. "User" is default/plain player.
That's the way Gmod expects everything...ULX has nothing to do with that (though we use it)
If you're trying to give admin more access than a superadmin, all other non-ulx commands will give you an uphill battle.
"Though a program be but three lines long, someday it will have to be maintained." -- The Tao of Programming