Author Topic: Issue with the XGUI  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Mythikos

Issue with the XGUI
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:35:19 PM »
I am having issues with the XGUI and I cant seem to find any pre-existing information on this particular problem. For whatever reason when I enter my server, and open the xgui, i see it on screen, but settings such as: sandbox settings, ulx adverts, votemap list, etc are completely blank. Its only happening for me and about 2 others as my other admins can see what is blank for us. This is strange because it was working perfect for the last 6 months and just randomly went out.

I checked to make sure I am running the most recent versions of ULX and ULIB and there are no errors in console on startup. I am not sure what you guys need from me in order to help but just ask and I shall provide. Thank you for any help in advanced.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:38:35 PM by Mythikos »

Offline Megiddo

• Ulysses Team Member
  • Project Lead
Re: Issue with the XGUI
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:54:50 PM »
Are you doubly sure you're using the latest versions of ULX and ULib, released at the end of August? Because this sounds like a problem I would expect you to have if you weren't running the latest versions.
Experiencing God's grace one day at a time.

Offline Mythikos

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:08:49 PM »
I just before I made this thread downloaded the ulx and ulib zips off of the main site just in case I maybe had an out of date version. Apon installing it acted the exact same way as the previous one did. However I tested it on my single player and the menu works fine, it's only happening in my server.

Any other thoughts ?

Offline Mythikos

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »
And just as randomly as it broke, its working again... Well thank you anyways. I suppose i don't need any help after all.